The Foundation Workshop Worksheet
This worksheet provides an ability for us to ask questions, take notes, and elaborate on topics. It will keep us engaged and on top of our game. Utilize this worksheet in order to play all out.
Unconscious and Conscious Mind
1. Become consciously aware. It is the first step to any sort of learning process, enlightenment, and journey to change. Without becoming consciously aware, many of our thoughts, actions, and feelings run automatically without any accountability or reference from our conscious mind.
2. Honor the unconscious mind. Knowing that 95-99% of our life comes from the programming subconscious mind, it is easy to assume that the goal is to become aware to reduce the unconscious mind. When the reality is, our goal of becoming aware is to empower the unconscious mind with things that align with our highest vision, values, and beliefs.
3. Time is our best friend. Just as it took time for us to have acquired these programs in our unconscious mind, it will take time to condition these programs. And with time as our best friend, the longer you stay in alignment the faster it becomes reality.
Power of Habits
- Re-visit your personal power, make note of those in which are highest priority to you
- Daily log of things you do that you don't necessarily think about
- Daily log of feelings that you feel that you don't necessarily think about
- Daily log of how you say things that you think you don't say
- Take a sheet of paper, and split in three
- on the left column write down your personal power
- on the middle column side write all of your daily thoughts, actions, and feelings
- on the right column title it: My Alignment - Aligned / Not Aligned
- Go through each thought, action, and feeling: and determine whether not they are aligned or not aligned with your personal power
- Write 'Aligned' or 'Not Aligned' in the third column according to each thought/action/feeling
System Of Business
- 1. Create a handbook (Standard Operating Procedure) of your business. Outline exactly the process in which you plan and execute the functions of your business according to the success that it creates.
- Q&A: If someone asks this, then how would you respond?
- If someone says this, then how would you respond?
- Q&A: If someone does this, then how would you respond?
System For Time
- Identify your categories of time
- Create a calendar and assign time to each category
- Create a category for goal setting, set specific times for goal setting
- Create a category for priority list, set specific times daily times to visit your priority list
- Identify products and services that are popular within the community that you serve that are easily intertwined with your products and services
- Develop communications that reflect the societies identified commonalities to adopt in marketing your services and products
Weak Ties Review
List your weak ties, identify your connections
1. Each account is FREE (no cost to have open)
2. Each savings account has the maximum option for interest rate
3. ach account is easily accessible via internet
4. Utilize mint.com to stay on top of it
- Setup mint.com
- label each account according to DC Money suggestion
- Develop goal setting habits
- Develop categorizing habits
Red velvet Rope Policy
- Describe a red velvet experience for your business
- List all the clients that work with you; identify 3 that when you speak and work with them, they energize you and at the end of the conversation you are more energized
- List 3 reasons why that happens to you when you work with these clients
- List the 2 clients that work with you that even before you work with them you dread, and when you finish with them you feel like you’ve been drained
- List 3 reasons why that happens to you
1. Identify where your ideal clients hangout, what do they eat, where do they shop
2. Identify when does your client have their biggest change in their life, when do they make decisions that are similar to your services
3. Identify the urgent needs and compelling desires
Urgent Needs and Desires
1. Determine your clients urgent needs and compelling desires
a. List their needs and desires
1. What is your who and do what statement? Who do you help and what do you help them do? Refer to your ideal client and target market.
2. What is your Why you Do it statement?
3. Write your tagline.
Book Yourself Solid Self-Promotion Strategies
- Networking Strategy
- Direct Outreach Strategy
- Referral Strategy
- Keep-In-Touch Strategy
- Speaking Strategy
- Writing Strategy
- Web Strategy